Come join our seminar about the upcoming myMCS v14.0 release!
During this interactive session, we will unveil the numerous new features and enhancements to the myMCS Software offering as well as the benefits of the new module, myMCS Document.
More precisely, in this session, we will explain how to:
- Efficiently manage documents in myMCS Document, the brand new integrated document management solution in the myMCS software module offering, from tagging / versioning them, limiting their access to a set of users, to linking any object in myMCS to associated documents.
- Get more insight into KPIs like call volume, property yield, lease expiration or asset condition status using myMCS Performance Pack which provides a set of predefined reports for supporting myMCS Helpdesk, myMCS Work Order, myMCS Maintenance, myMCS Property, and myMCS Reservation.
- Manage your energy consumption using the new version of myMCS Energy to meter and visualise your energy consumption, benchmark against external data, and track energy saving measurements.
- Streamline your service management processes through new functionalities in myMCS Helpdesk, Service Center, Maintenance, and myMCSWork Order. On the mobile app front, myMCS Mobile Work Manager is now optimised through extensive offline features, scanning and by making it even user-friendlier.
- Optimise your stock management operations through myMCS Stock which makes it possible now to track your order from purchase requisition through purchase order until goods are received. myMCS Mobile Goods Handler also comes with extra features!
- Manage your space occupancy through the improved myMCS Space which incorporates the space norm EN 15211-6 for better benchmarking, gross / net m² decomposition and monitoring vacant space for better usage of your m².
- How to manage the myMCS user experience with myMCS Administrator which enables you to manage the administrative tasks in all myMCS modules in one centralised module.
- And many more enhancements in the myMCS software platform will be covered during this session, including but not limited to myMCS Contract, myMCS Financials, myMCS Reservation, and myMCS Property.
- 11:00 – 16:00: Seminar
- 16:00 – 17:00: Drinks and Networking
When : 28/11/2014 – 11:00 – 17:00
Where : MCS Headquarters
Questions or concerns?
Please feel free to contact us.
t.: +32 (0) 3 829 04 95