We are currently looking to recruit an Advisor Real Estate in our Advisory Department:
What we do best
Recognized as one of the fastest growing software companies by the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, MCS is a Belgian technology company and knowledge center. Active for more than 25 years in 60+ countries, MCS is focused on integrated solutions in real estate, workplace and facility management. We support organizations with our innovative software and experienced consultants, project managers, analysts and developers.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, and if you want to join an international team of professionals who help customers across the globe, then have a look at below great career opportunity @MCS global HQ based in Antwerp.
We would love to hear from you!
Your main task is bringing advice to our clients in the domains of Real estate management. More specifically you will be focusing on the design of building specifications; management of DBFM projects and tenant representation. As an Advisor Real Estate you also take up responsibilities for several advisory projects in particular BREEAM assessments and consultancy in the domain of construction and life cycle cost.
Your main responsibilities
We expect you to:
- Take responsibility for several advisory projects in the domains of Real Estate management
- Take responsibility for the design of building specifications
- Manage DBFM projects
- Manage tenant representation
- Take responsibility for conducting BREAAM assessments and rating of buildings
- Have strong presentation skills
- Communicate at various levels in the Customers staff
- Enjoy teamwork, and actively provide support in the Advisory Team, during the implementation of projects.
The candidate must:
- Have 10 to 15 years of proven experience in the domains of construction, development projects, building physics and techniques
- Have knowledge of building regulations and building performance
- Have market awareness for real estate investment and development market
- Hold a degree of Construction engineer or Architect is considered as a plus
- Hold a master degree in Real Estate Management is considered as a plus
- Be a licensed BREEAM Assessor (in use) is considered as nice to have
- Have a good command of Dutch, French and English (written and verbal). Additional languages are a plus
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess face-to-face customer engagement skills
- Be flexible and willing to accept short travels within Belgium and Europe
- Be a problem-solver
- Be creative
- Be independent
- Be hard working
- Be a team player
- Hold a driver’s license
What we offer
- An innovative and to-the-point work environment
- The opportunity to work with multinationals
- A young team with fun colleagues
- An open and innovative no-nonsense approach
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account
- Non-statutory benefits on top of a competitive salary
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- You will be located at our offices in Antwerp, Belgium
How to apply
If you are interested in in working with our highly talented and motivated team, then send your CV & brief motivation to:
We look forward to hearing from you!