We are currently looking to recruit Application Integration Specialist to be based at MCS India Development Center, Hyderabad:
What we do best
MCS is 28+ year old Belgium headquartered company offering integrated software and smart solutions for managing Real Estate, Facilities and Workplace solutions. We support organizations with innovative software solutions and experienced consultants, project managers, analysts and developers. myMCS is a proprietary inhouse software designed by our creative development team and available on various platforms (Windows, Web and Mobile). MCS Solutions is recently acquired by the Nemetschek Group to bring automation to the entire building life cycle. MCS Solutions brings its IWMS and Smart Building solutions to the broader footprint of the Nemetschek Group.
If you are looking to apply your passion for technology and you are interested in supporting a team of professionals who help customers get the most out of their myMCS implementation, then take a look at the job description below. We would like to hear from you.
The future of application integration never looked brighter. The opportunity and demand to connect ‘things’, grows at an ever-increasing rate. More and more we extend beyond the borders of the more traditional database or on-premises software integration; think IoT, big data, mobile, chatbots. Even today many software companies have yet to embark on transitioning towards the cloud or are even still in progress of providing and accessible an open API. The demand for ‘bridges’ to connect systems will (continue to) rise in the years to come.
Your role & responsibilities
At MCS, we recognize the bright future of integration and are looking for an application specialist to join our global enterprise application integration (EAI) team.
- As an integration expert you will become responsible for integrating our IWMS and Smart Building house product with external 3rd party systems, leveraging the power of the latest integration middleware technologies.
- Your responsibilities will cover a broad spectrum of activities in the full integration process; requirements, design, coding, configuration, installation, maintenance and documentation.
- You will fully own your individual customer projects from A to Z.
- You will have direct contact with our customers (mostly remote) to understand and harvest the business requirements.
- You will translate these requirements into a reliable and robust technical integration solution.
Who we are looking for
First, we are looking for ‘a great attitude’. Although technical (hard) skills are indispensable for this position, we value even more the person behind the technical skillset. At MCS we foster a culture of friendly, positive, helpful, constructive and easygoing professionals.
- One of our primary technical requirements, is that you have either experience with, or a keen interest in, enterprise application integration (EAI).
- You have hands-on experience in the development of enterprise-grade back-end software, preferably in the JAVA ecosystem.
- Experience with object-oriented programming techniques and the enterprise software (integration) patterns. Experience with integration frameworks or middleware is a big plus, e.g. Apache Camel, JBOSS Fuse ESB, WSO2, Spring Integration, Mule ESB, etc.
- As the basis of product greatness starts with a solid understanding of the business requirements and the ability to translate of those requirements in a solid solution design or architecture, strong analytical skills are essential.
- You have knowledge and experience with one or more authentication standards.
- You have experience with at least one dynamic language.
- You have experience with relational database technology, e.g. mysql, oracle, msql, postgress, …
You recognize yourself in (most of) the following
- You embrace challenges in life and you prefer being handed an empty sheet, instead of worked out step by step instructions?
- You like working in a global context, and welcome to communicate with different cultures and nationalities?
- You are tech-savvy, passionate about technology, and follow the latest technology or software trends, a continuous learner?
- You have a healthy research attitude, and you are a continuous learner?
- You have more a frugal ‘startup mentality’ than a ‘corporate mentality’?
- You consider yourself as a pragmatic perfectionist?
- You have a talent for structuring your thoughts and explaining complex matters in a simple, comprehensible format?
The candidate must have:
- B.E. / B.Tech degree from IIT & NIT.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in enterprise level application integration.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with Europe based teams.
- Self-organized, presence of leading, and coaching skills
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills as you will engage in direct customer contact and will need to collaborate with internal stakeholders intensively.
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work/life balance into account
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’
- Global exposure to work in Belgium, Ukraine and work with cross cultural teams
- A very flexible working environment
- A young team with fun colleagues
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV, demonstrating your experience and skills, to careers.india@MCSSolutions.com. Also, please provide a brief statement on why you would be proud to be a MCSian. We look forward to hearing from you.