We are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketer in our Global HQ in Antwerp (Wilrijk).
What we do best
Recognized as one of the fastest growing software companies by the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, MCS is a Belgian technology company and knowledge center. Active for more than 25 years in 60+ countries, MCS is focused on integrated solutions in real estate, workplace and facility management. We support organizations with our innovative software and experienced consultants, project managers, analysts and developers.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, and if you want to join an international team of professionals who help customers across the globe, then have a look at below great career opportunity @MCS global HQ based in Antwerp.
We would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the marketing team lead, the Digital Marketer is responsible for all digital marketing efforts for MCS to optimize the company’s internet presence and digital operations in Belgium and beyond.
This position will require proven experience in both the technical as well as creative aspects of digital marketing.
Your main responsibilities
Digital Marketing plan
- Propose and manage digital and online marketing solutions designed to improve user experience, content, online traffic and conversion and enhance user engagement with the brands of the MCS Group.
- Implement and integrate PPC, SEO strategy and support initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI in Belgium and beyond.
- Work with stakeholders from across the organization to develop online strategies and key metrics
- Develop suitable digital content in close collaboration with in-house copywriter
- Develop and implement lead nurturing process.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and gain insights into SEO/SEA results
- Report on Google AdWords’ account and other PPC channels
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data on various digital channels (social media, website).
- Take up responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Advanced Knowledge of English.
- Proven experience in website development, SEO, SEA, PPC, Email Marketing and social media
- General understanding of digital marketing, in-depth knowledge of SEO/keyword analysis
- Solid understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics, Google reporting and dashboards.
- Ideally Google Certified or proficient experience in using Google Adwords and other PPC techniques to deliver highly optimized campaigns.
- Understanding of web technology.
- Experience in usage of tagging and tracking conversions.
- Strong communication, listening and interaction skills.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Takes initiative and ownership.
- Creative, proactive and think out-of-the-box.
- The opportunity to join one of Belgium’s fastest growing companies
- An innovative, fun and to-the-point work environment
- A stimulating, international environment where knowledge sharing and development are key
- Opportunities for growth, initiative and innovation
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- A global headquarters based in Antwerp, Wilrijk
How to apply
If you are interested in in working with our highly talented and motivated team, then send your CV & brief motivation to:
We look forward to hearing from you!