We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Support in our Global HQ in Antwerp (Wilrijk).
WHAT WE DO BEST
Recognized as one of the fastest growing software companies by the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, MCS is a Belgian technology company and knowledge center. Active for more than 25 years in 60+ countries, MCS is focused on integrated solutions in real estate, workplace and facility management. We support organizations with our innovative software and experienced consultants, project managers, analysts and developers.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, and if you want to join an international team of professionals who help customers across the globe, then have a look at below great career opportunity @MCS global HQ based in Antwerp.
We would love to hear from you!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support our Sales team during the whole sales proposal process
- Create sales offers in a correct and accurate way hereby respecting the agreed deadlines
- Collect and file information to complete tenders and offers
- Identify and follow up on possible interesting dossiers and have validated by PreSales
- Support in the qualification of dossiers, in order to formulate an advice to participate yes/no
- Collect and store information/documentation and format appropriately
- Adjust /update existing documents in order to deliver personalized offers
- Document sales related actions and procedures in Confluence (document management) system
- Update documents (eg price lists, references) in terms of both content and look & feel
- Track standard pricing model and keep this up to date
- Communicate on a regular basis with the Account Managers e.g. to define the exact content of sales offers
- Manage and update the actual contract templates
- Digitalize offers and contracts
- Keep Sales & Marketing material up to date (introduction, tenders, videos, framework)
- Initiative and ownership
- Eye for detail and quality
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Relevant experience is a big plus
- Excellence in French and ideally in 2 of the following languages : English, German, Dutch
- Professional communication , both in written and orally
- Planning & organization skills
- Flexible & positive team player
- The opportunity to join one of Belgium’s fastest growing companies
- An innovative, fun and open work environment
- Knowledge sharing, opportunities for growth, initiative and development
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- A global headquarters based in Antwerp, Wilrijk
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in in working with our highly talented and motivated team,
then send your CV & brief motivation to :
We look forward to hearing from you!