We are currently hiring for SAP UI5
What we do best
Recognized as one of the fastest growing software companies by the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, MCS is a Belgian
technology company and knowledge center. Active for more than 25 years in 60+ countries, MCS is focused on integrated solutions in real estate, workplace and facility management. We support organizations with our innovative software and experienced consultants, project managers, analysts and developers.
We are a dynamic and agile young company focused on software solutions and cloud and on-premise services in SAP
domains of customer excellence, service management, orchestration, training and performance management. Our team
spirit is infectious. Communications is essential. Ideas are welcome. We challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
As a Developer, you can assist in the coaching and training of the junior team members But also in writing the technical design and development of the solution, based on a functional and technical analysis.
- Take the lead on technical design and development
- Manage the development and customization of SAP applications (ABAP/SAPUI5/Fiori/SAP Cloud Platform)
- Coach junior team members
- Collaborate closely with senior functional analysts, technical analysts and project managers
- Collaborate with customers, understand their needs
- Ensure optimum efficiency and functionality of software applications
- B. Tech degree, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience in SAP context
- ABAP OO & Java experience
- Good knowledge of and hand on experience with Fiori/SAPUI5/Netweaver Gateway
- SAP HANA or SAP Cloud Platform experience is a plus
- Positive, driven and engaged
- Motivated by varied projects and diversified work
- Strong team spirit and customer orientation
- Solution oriented, driven and dynamic
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international, geographically distributed and multi-cultural organization
- A dynamic environment with fun colleagues
- An open and innovating no-nonsense approach
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- A competitive salary with non-statutory benefits
- Competitive package and fringe benefits
How to apply
If you are interested in in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed resume demonstrating your experience and skills at:
We look forward to hearing from you.