MCS Solutions named a leader in Integrated Workplace Management Systems
Independent analyst firm positions MCS Solutions as an IWMS leader based on capabilities and momentum
MCS Solutions is positioned as a Leader in the global market for IWMS solutions according to the newly released Verdantix “Green Quadrant” for IWMS, a report that provides a benchmark of the 14 most prominent Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) vendors.
IWMS Leaders’ Quadrant
Based on its proprietary Green Quadrant analysis, Verdantix positions MCS Solutions in the Leaders’ Quadrant, demonstrating an excellent breadth of functionality and strong market momentum.
The report specifically mentions strengths in:
- Platform integration (single technology and data repository) across all core IWMS applications
- IoT-enabled solutions and highly intuitive functionality across workplace and service management
- Innovation in smart building applications
Scalable solution for forward-thinking companies
Given these points, MCS Solutions’ offering is eminently suitable for:
- Forward-thinking corporates looking to benefit from the integration of IWMS and Smart Building technologies
- Firms with a long-term real estate IT strategy looking for solutions that are easily scalable
- Companies looking to optimize their real estate strategy prior or alongside an IWMS implementation.
Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with a focus on innovative technologies that optimize business operations. The company has expertise in environment, health, safety and quality, as well as energy, real estate, facilities, and maintenance.
About MCS Solutions
MCS Solutions is a global provider of advisory services and software solutions across real estate, facility and workplace management. The MCS Solutions offering consists of:
- Independent advisory services delivered by domain experts
- Easy-to-use, highly configurable, standard IWMS/CAFM software
- Smart Building solutions (wireless sensor networks, real-time big data analytics)