MCS will attend EFMC in Berlin from June 4 to 6 2014
Spring at MCS translates into continuous (co-) innovation for inspiring clients in ways to impact their business.
With the upcoming release of myMCS version 12.2 featuring the following new modules and enhanced features, MCS asserts anew its commitment to (co-) innovation.
- myMCS Move Project was developed to help you organise and manage all your corporate moves.
- myMCS Service Center is designed for large-scale call centers. myMCS Service Center is an extension to the helpdesk back office module and can support multiple clients through the multi tenancy feature.
- myMCS New mobile apps such as myMCS Service request, myMCS Work Manager, myMCS Reservation, got added to the MCS ever-growing line of mobile apps.
- myMCS Energy offers a comprehensive energy management of your buildings portfolio with these add-on features:
- Weather data that you can link to link to buildings and HDD/CDD compensation
- Meter infrastructure with graphical user interface
- Meter overflows and rollbacks
- Maintenance objects visibility per building
- Energy labels and ratings with built-in LEED, BREEAM and EU labels (custom labels can be though created)
- Tariff calendars
- myMCS Property is even more deeply integrated with financials through the offering of new features such as index tables, indexation formulas, cost items overviews and related features, billing requisitions, invoices, etc.It also includes improvements on lease contracts (in/ out), apportionment, and invoicing.
- myMCS Space now supports the European space norm EN15221-6
To top it off, myMCS went through a serie of optimisations to ultimately give our customers a worthwhile, exciting and greater ease-of-use experience. To name a few: performance tracking, enhanced flexibility of self-defined fields, central administration console, etc.
Interested to know more of myMCS v12.2? Click here to book your spot to the session on this topic organised by MCS on May 9 in our office in Antwerp.