Software company MCS is expanding its presence into the D-A-CH region
MCS is one of the fastest growing software companies in real estate, workplace management (IWMS) and facility management (CAFM). MCS software is already being used by more than 1 million users for a portfolio of over 100 million square meters across 60 countries. MCS has a broad client base consisting of Fortune 1000 companies, central and local governments as well as other large organizations across many industries.
With the growing demand in the DACH region for software enablement in real estate, workplace and facility management, MCS has taken several steps to further enhance its presence with clients in the region:
- Obtained GEFMA 444 certification for its myMCS software. On top of the minimum requirements – covering basic functionality, area and space management, maintenance and repair management – MCS software was certified to meet criteria in all other areas, i.e. energy efficiency monitoring and reporting, environmental stewardship, workplace safety & security, relocation, inventory, reservations, key and access management, cleaning, help and service desk, and lease administration.
- Opened an office in Zürich – other offices in Germany will follow to increase proximity to clients (e.g. Siemens)
- Further developed its partner ecosystem by concluding a partnership with RESO Partners AG, leading RE and FM consulting firm in the DACH region, with offices in Zürich, Lausanne, Stuttgart and Berlin
- Hired Erich J. Hinterndorfer as Head of Sales. Erich, who lives in Austria, has extensive experience in the software industry, having previously taken up senior positions in a broad spectrum of functional domains spanning Management Consulting, CRM, ERP, E-Commerce and IT-Infrastructure, for companies like SAP Hybris, Oracle, Siebel Systems, Hummingbird (now Opentext) and Red Hat.
- MCS will participate in major events in the DACH region, starting at InServFM in Frankfurt in February. Steven Lambert, COO of MCS will co-present with Rico Ineichen, Senior Consultant at RESO datamind, a session on Smart Buildings. The talk will highlight examples of how the IoT and big data analytics enable to trigger usage-based interventions and take better informed real estate decisions through capturing actual performance drivers.