[VIDEO] Steven Lambert, MCS, presenting: ′The digital workplace: what it means for you′
Facility Management and Property Event,
FMP Institute Cambridge University, 6th October 2016
The role of facility management is evolving and focusing more on workplace change and productivity. The transition is accelerated by digital technologies that affect how people work and how services are delivered to building occupants.
This brings new challenges and opportunities for FMs, who will need to harness the data produced by smart buildings and their users.
Watch the video of Steven’s presentation to learn:
- What data to collect
- How to select IoT sensor technology
- How to make the outputs ′consumable′ by users
- How to ensure it will bring the expected benefits
This is illustrated with concrete business cases around:
- Solving workplace pains: real-time occupancy
- Revolutionizing FM services: predictive cleaning
- Leveraging BMS and IoT sensor data to save energy
The digital workplace: what it means for you